How to Make Cake Pops

Recipe by Naiya Sheth: As we all know cakes are loved by everyone. But somehow it is difficult to handle it. So I tried to make a very easy and delicate version of the same delicious cake. I made it from my all time chocolate brownie, but it can be made from vanilla, strawberry, pineapple also. So, try this delicious recipe for Cake Pops this festive season.




Preparation time - 10 minutes
cooking time - 5 minutes

Ingredients to make Cake Pops:

1 1/2 cup crumbles of brownie
Chocolate truffle as needed
1/4 cup chopped and roasted nuts
(I used almonds, cashews and walnuts.)




For coating:

1 cup melted chocolate
(I used 1/4 cup sweet and 3/4 cup 
dark chocolate)

For garnishing:

Sugar decorations




Method to make Cake Pops:


  • Crumble leftover cake of your choice.
  • Add chocolate truffle as needed to make semi-soft dough.
  • Now add roasted nuts to it and make an equal size small balls from it.
  • Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler.
  • Dip ball in it and rest on the wire rack in the refrigerator for minimum 30 minutes.
  • Repeat the same process. Garnish with decoration and again cool in refrigerator.
  • Cool and mouthwatering Cake Pops are ready to serve.
  • I served it with my own homemade nutty chocolate.

Tips:


  • Instead of chocolate truffle strawberry crush or condensed milk can be used.

Top Post Ad