As we all know pizza is loved by every one. But it is a lengthy process to make pizza at home. So I found a easy process to for the same taste. To make Grilled Pizza Roll is very easy and quick. It can be served as any time snack to your kids or guests also. I think this is a best option for kids party, kitty party or as a starter in winter. And the best thing in this recipe is that if pizza sauce is not available simple tomato sauce and chilli tomato sauce also can be used. To make it healthy I tried to add lots of vegetables and paneer - cottage cheese also. So, try this home made mouthwatering recipe today.
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Makes - 2 rolls
Ingredients to make Grilled Pizza Rolls:
2 bread slices - may be whole wheat bread
2 table spoon pizza sauce
2 table spoon finely chopped onion
1 table spoon finely chopped capsicum
1 table spoon boiled sweet corn
2 table spoon paneer
May be masala paneer
2 table spoon grated process cheese
1 table spoon grated pizza cheese
1/2 tea spoon chilli flacks
1/2 tea spoon oregano
Butter as need
To serve with:
Tomato ketch up
Method to Make Grilled Pizza Rolls:
- In a hot steamer place 2 slices of bread on greased plate.
- Steam for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove one slice from it and roll it carefully.
- Apply a table spoon pizza sauce over it and then spread paneer, onion, capsicum and sweet corn over it.
- Cover with grated cheese and roll carefully.
- Repeat the same for remaining.
- Apply butter on both sides of roll and grill till crisp.
- If grill maker is not available o.t.g can be used.
- Hot and tempting Grilled Pizza Roll is ready to serve. Serve it with tomato ketch up.