Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - 4 to 5 minutes
Ingredients to make Sukhdi:
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon coarse whole wheat flour
1/2 cup ghee - clarified butter
3/4 cup grated jaggery
Method to make Sukhdi:
- In a microwave proof bowl add ghee and flours. Mix well.
- Cook for 2 minutes at MICRO MED.
- Again mix and cook for 30 seconds if needed.
- If you need dark roasted flour you can add more 30 seconds after mixing.
- Remove from microwave and add grated jaggery to it. Again mix well and spread over a flat plate or tray.
- Make a smooth surface with the help of flat bowl.
- After sometimes cut in desired shape and size.
- Hot and healthy Sukhdi is ready to eat.
- It can be garnished with cardamom seeds, almonds and pistachio.
- In winter 2 tablespoon dry ginger powder can be added.
- It can be made on flame also, but in that case, stir constantly.
Recipe by Naiya Sheth.