As it takes only 20 minutes to make so, it can be known as quick desert also.
Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Serves - 4
Ingredients to make Apple Kheer:
2 big apples
2 cups full fat milk
1/3 cup sweet condensed milk
1 table spoon sugar
1/4 tea spoon nutmeg powder
Soaked in sugar syrup
Method to Make Apple Kheer:
- Wash and peel apple, now grate them and keep a side.
- In a non stick pan add milk, sugar and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Now add grated apple and again mix well. Heat the pan at very slow flame.
- Cook till thicken - it will take 10 to 12 minutes approximately. Stir properly.
- When ready add nutmeg powder and again cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from flame and let it cool at room temp.
- Now allow it to chilled in refrigerator.
- At the time of serving pore Apple Kheer in a serving bowl and garnish with grated apple.