Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - 10 to 15 minutes
Ingredients to make Rose Syrup:
2 cups rose petals (pink)
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
3 to 4 drops rose emergent (opt.)
Method to make Rose Syrup:
- In a flat pan add sugar and water, heat till sugar dissolves.
- Wash rose petals and add it to the sugar syrup. Cook for 5 minutes and when cold churn in a big mixture jar.
- Add rose emergent and mix well.
- Strain and pour rose Syrup in a glass or pet bottle.
How to assemble:
- Take 1/4 part of syrup in a serving glass and then fill it with chilled water or milk. Add ice cubes if needed.
- Garnish with fresh rose petals.
- Rose milkshake can be topped with rose or vanilla ice cream and then garnishing should be done with rose syrup or fresh rose petals.