Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - nil
Serves - 4 glasses
Ingredients to make Minty Lemon Juice:
1 cup chopped mint leaves
2 tea spoon ginger paste
3 to 4 lemon
4 table spoon sugar syrup
A pinch green colour (opt.)
Salt to taste
8 to 10 ice cubes
3 glasses soda water
Method to make Minty Lemon Juice:
- Wash and chop mint leaves and crush them with little water.
- In a mixing bowl pour lemon juice, sugar syrup, mint crush, ice, salt, ginger paste and colour if needed.
- Whisk properly and strain.
- In a serving glass fill 1/3 part with the above mixture and then fill with chilled soda or water.
- Garnish Minty Lemon Juice with mint leaves and lemon slice.