Recipe by Naiya Sheth: As the name indicates it’s a great combination of pizza and toast. Toastizza is a quick and mouthwatering snack for kids and alders also. It’s a good option for starter or kitty parties also.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Serves – 4 people
Ingredients to make Toastizza:
8 slices bread
1 cup pizza sauce
2 onions – finely chopped
2 tomatoes – finely chopped
1 capsicum – finely chopped
1 tea spoon chili flacks
1 tea spoon oregano
½ cup process cheese
½ cup pizza cheese
Method to make Toastizza:
- Toast bread slices in toaster and spread little butter over it at upper side only.
- Now spread pizza sauce on it and spread finely chopped onion, capsicum and tomatoes also.
- Make a thick layer of both process cheese and pizza cheese.
- Sprinkle chilly flacks and oregano.
- Grill for 4 minutes in microwave or for 5 minutes in preheated oven.
- Boiled sweet corn, pineapple or baby corn can be taken for toppings.
- Basil and olives are also good option for toppings.