This is a homemade recipe for Sun Set juice. The recipe is a cool mixture of pineapple juice and rose syrup so, enjoy a healthy combination.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – nil
Serves – 4 people
Ingredients to make Sun Set Juice:
2 tea spoon rose syrup
3 cups fresh pineapple syrup
1 cup soda water
1/2 cup crushed ice
Method to make Sun Set Juice:
1. Pour some rose syrup in a glass. Now pour pineapple syrup and crushed ice to it.
2. Put a spoon in it and pour soda water in it very slowly.
3. Garnish with fresh pineapple pieces.
4. Repeat the same process for remaining.
5. Cool Sun Set Juice is ready to serve.
Method to make pineapple syrup:
1. Mix 1 pineapple pieces, 500 grams sugar and 1 cup water. Cook till boiling temperature.
2. Crush and strain it. Fresh Pineapple syrup is ready.