Black grapes are very cool. Here it’s a homemade recipe for non-alcoholic summer drink. Grape Cooler is a cool combination of fresh black grapes with soft drinks.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – nil
Serves – 4 glasses
Ingredients to make Grape cooler:
200 ml. black grape pulp
200 ml. black grape crush
200 ml. fruity or maaza
200 ml. limca or soda water
1 cup crushed ice
1 tea spoon sugar (opt.)
Black grapes – cut in to 2 pieces
Method to make Grape Cooler:
1. Mix grape pulp, maaza and crushed ice and churn it.
2. Pour ¾ glasses with above mixture and pour soda water slowly over it.
3. Garnish with chopped black grapes.
4. Repeat the same process for remaining.
5. Chilled summer drink Grape cooler is ready to drink.