Preparation time - 10 minutes
Freezing time - 5 to 6 hours
Cooking time - nil
Makes - 4 glasses
Ingredients to make Crispy Fruit Mocktail:
1 cup finely chopped or grated apple and pineapple
1/2 glass orange juice
1 1/2 glass pineapple juice
1 glass apple juice
8 to 10 ice cubes - crushed
1 to 2 tea spoon lemon juice (opt.)
Method to make Crispy Fruit Mocktail:
- Mix all fresh fruit juices in a bowl and add grated apple and pineapple.
- Transfer in a flat container and refrigerate in deep freezer for 5 to 6 hours.
- After freezing remove from refrigerator and stir with a spoon to give a texture like slush.
- In a serving glass pour 1/2 tea spoon lemon juice and then pour the mixture.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaf.
- Repeat the same for remaining.
- Serve chilled Crispy Fruit Mocktail in breakfast or as refreshing summer drink.