Preparation time - 5 to 7 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Makes 5 to 6 glasses
Ingredients to make Aam Panna:250 grams raw mangoes
( I usually prefer to take tota mango)
150 grams sugar
1 tea spoon roasted cumin powder
Salt to taste
1/4 cup mint leaves (opt.)
For garnishing:Mint leaves
Method to Make Aam Panna:
- Wash and peel raw mango and chop them. Remove seed from it.
- Add some water and pressure cook it.
- When cooked add sugar in hot mango pulp, let it cool at room temp.
- Churn and strain it.
- Again add chopped mint leaves and churn properly. Keep a side.
- Mix above pulp ice and 5 cups chilled water in a big mixing bowl. Churn again for better result.
- Add salt and cumin powder to it and mix well.
- Pour the drink in a glass and garnish with a mint leave.
- Repeat the same for remaining.
- Serve chilled Aam panna as refresher in summer.
- If tota mangoes are not available any row mango can be taken.