Recipe by Naiya Sheth: This is a very popular fast food recipe. Kids love it; Cheese Chilly Toast is a good option for lunch box.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Serves – 3 people
Ingredients to make Cheese Chilly Toast:
¼ cup milk
¼ tea spoon refined flour
1 tea spoon crushed garlic
4 table spoon cooking cheese
4 table spoon process cheese
2 to 3 green chilies – finely chopped
1 onion – finely chopped
½ capsicums finely chopped
6 slices bread
Salt to taste
1 tea spoon black pepper powder
2 tea spoon butter
To serve with:
Tomato ketch up
Method to make Cheese Chilly Toast:
1. Heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add crushed garlic to it. Now add refined flour and roast it.
2. Add milk slowly and stir.
3. Add cooking cheese and 3 table spoon process cheese.
4. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or till thickens.
5. Add onion, capsicum and green chili paste.
6. Add salt and pepper, mix well.
7. Now toast a bread slice and spread above mixture over it, then sprinkle some process cheese and grill it in oven.
8. When upper layer turns to light brown color, remove and cut.
9. Repeat the same process for remaining.
10. Serve hot and spicy Chilly Garlic Toast with tomato ketch up.
Tips to make Cheese Chilly Toast :
1. This recipe can be made without onion garlic also.
2. If oven is not available grill option in microwave can be done.
3. Even griddle – tavi can be used. In that case cover the toast.