Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 8 to 10 minutes
Makes - 4 to 5 servings
Ingredients to make Vanilla Ice Cream with Hot Chocolate Cup:
1/2 recipe chocolate brownie
4 to 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
Chocolate sauce as needed
Method to make Vanilla Ice Cream with Hot Chocolate Cup:
- crumble chocolate brownie properly. Add some chocolate sauce or chocolate truffle to it and make semi soft dough from it.
- Place a small piece of butter paper on a medium serving bowl and press some chocolate dough over it properly to make a bowl shape. Now place a small glass at the centre of it to make a hollow. Keep in refrigerator for minimum 20 minutes.
- Repeat the same for remaining.
- At the time of serving remove brownie bowl, it will easily come out because of butter paper.
- Pore some chocolate sauce over it and heat in microwave for 30 to 40 seconds. Fill the hollow with chilled vanilla ice cream and pore some more chocolate sauce over it.
- At last garnish with chocolate chips and roasted nuts.
- Delicious desert Vanilla Ice Cream with Hot Chocolate Cup is ready to serve.
- Serving numbers may be differ as per the size of bowls.
- Individual serving is the best option for this recipe.
- To make this recipe less sweet prepare dough with warm milk in stead of chocolate truffle.
Recipe by Naiya Sheth.