Preparation time - 5 to 7 minutes
Cooking time - nil
Serves - 5 servings (approx.)
Ingredients to make Mango Delight:
3 to 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 cup kesar or Alfonso mango pulp
8 to 10 mini rasgulla
1 cup chopped mango
2 table spoon chopped tin pineapple
1 table spoon chopped tin cherry
1/4 cup milk
Method to make Mango Delight:
- In a big bowl add melted vanilla ice cream, milk and mango pulp. Mix well. Use blender if needed. Strain and keep in refrigerator.
- Cut rasgulla in 2 parts and remove excess sugar syrup from it care fully.
- At the time of serving add pineapple, mangoes, cherry and rasgullas to it.
- Pore mango delight in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped mango and cherry.
- Serve chilled mango delight chilled as desert.
Recipe By Naiya Sheth.