How to Make Stuffed Bread Fingers
In earlier recipes we saw many quick and healthy recipes. Again it's time for a delicious breakfast recipe. I tried to make it more healthy by using whole wheat bead and more n more vegetables. And it's very quick and easy also. Even beginner also can manage to make this dish. I think this may serve as breakfast as well as snacks and kids party or kitty party also. Even good option for any time snacks also. This recipe of stuffed bread fingers can be packed for kids lunch box also. So, try and enjoy the recipe of stuffed bread fingers.Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 8 to 10 minutes
Makes - 6 fingers
Ingredients to make Stuffed Bread Fingers:
6 slices brown bread
Butter as needed
1 boiled potato - mashed
1 table spoon boiled green peas
1 table spoon finely chopped capsicum
1 table spoon par boiled carrot - finely chopped
1/4 cup grated paneer
1 tea spoon oil
1 small onion finely chopped
1/4 tea spoon cumin seeds
Salt to taste
1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder
1/2 tea spoon roasted cumin powder
2 to 3 green chillies finely chopped
1/2 tea spoon red chilli powder
1 table spoon coriander finely chopped
Tomato ketch up
To serve with:
Tomato ketch up
Method to make Stuffed Bread Fingers:
- Remove sides from bread slices and cover them with wet muslin cloth for minimum 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat oil and add cumin seeds to it. When they crackles add green chillies and onion. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes and add spices to it.
- Again cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Now add all vegetables to it and mix well.
- At last add coriander leaves to it. Keep a side to cool.
- Now take a bread slice and carefully roll it, place some stuffing over one side of it and roll it like fingers or cigar. Repeat the same for remaining.
- Brush some butter on both sides of fingers and grill in griller till crisp. If griller is not available you can do the same with non stick tavi - griddle.
- Garnish with some tomato ketch up.
- Hot and delicious Stuffed Bread Fingers are ready to serve. Serve them hot with tomato ketch up.
Recipe by Naiya Sheth.