Preparation time - 5 to 7 minutes
Cooking time - nil
Grilling time - 8 to 10 minutes
Makes - 8 rolls
Ingredients to make Grilled Bread Rolls:
8 slices bread (may be whole wheat bread)
Butter for greasing
1/2 cup crumbled paneer
Salt to taste
1 onion finely chopped
1 table spoon capsicum finely chopped
1 table spoon coriander leaves
1 green chilli finely chopped
To serve with:
Tomato ketch up
Method to make Grilled Bread Roll:
- Mix all ingredients of stuffing in a bowl.
- Remove sides from bread, roll it with rolling pin and keep a side covered with wet muslin cloth for minimum 5 minutes.
- Place stuffing in the middle and roll it tightly. Seal properly with water and keep a side.
- Repeat the same for remaining. Now brush them with butter at both sides.
- Place rolls in pre heated griller for 7 to 8 minutes or till light brown in colour.
- When ready remove from griller and cut in to two pieces if needed.
- Serve hot Grilled Bread Roll with tomato ketch up.
Recipe By Naiya Sheth.