Preparation time -5 minutes
Cooking time - nil
Makes - 4 glasses
Ingredients to make Minty Lemon Drink:
3 big lemons
8 to 10 fresh mint leaves
2 tablespoon crushed ginger
4 tablespoon sugar
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon black salt
Method to make Minty Lemon Drink:
- In a small mixture, jar add sugar, mint leaves, ginger and lemon juice.
- Crush to smooth paste.
- Now add 4 glasses of water to it and mix well.
- Add salt and black salt to it. Mix properly.
- Add cumin powder to it and mix well.
- At last pore it to serving glasses and garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.
- Tangy and healthy Minty Lemon Drink is ready to serve.
- Straining can be done before serving.
- To make minty lemon fizz soda can be used instead of water.