Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - 10 to 15 minutes
Ingredients to make Nachos:
1 cup yellow corn flour - maize flour
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon chilli flacks
1/2 teaspoon oregano
Oil for frying
To serve with:
Method to make Nachos:
- Mix all ingredients excluding oil in a bowl and knead soft dough from it.
- Keep aside covered for 10 minutes.
- Make equal size balls from it and roll thin roties from it.
- Cook it on both sides. Make sure that rotis should not be crisp.
- Let them cool at room temperature.
- Cut them in the triangle shape and again fry in hot oil at medium flame till crisp.
- When ready remove and drain on absorbent kitchen tissue.
- Serve crispy nachos with cream cheese sauce and salsa sauce.