Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Serves - 4 person
Ingredients to make Fruit Salad:
750 ml. milk
(I use low fat milk)
4 to 5 table spoon sugar
1 to 1 1/2 table spoon vanilla custard
1 big banana
1 big apple
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
2 to 3 slices pineapple
1/2 cup black grapes
1/2 cup green grapes
1/2 cup chopped papaya
1/2 cup chopped ripe mango
To serve with:
Method to make Fruit Salad:
- Take 1/2 cup milk in a small bowl. Add custard powder to it and mix well.
- In a big sauce pan take remaining milk and let it boil, add sugar and when sugar dissolves add custard slurry to it. Stir continually.
- Cook till thicken. When ready let it cool at room temperature and blend with hand blander. Keep in refrigerator to chill.
- Wash apple, banana, papaya, mango and chikku and remove their skin. Chop them in very small size.
- Remove seeds from pomegranate and wash grapes.
- Finely chop pineapple.
How to assemble:
- In a serving bowl add chilled custard and chopped fruits. Mix well. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and grapes.
- Serve chilled fruit salad with double roti or puri or alone as desert.
- Fruits can be taken as per choice and season.