Recipe by Naiya Sheth : Learn how to make Sago Bhel. During this shravan my son also did fast. And he is not that much fond of moraiya ni khichdi, rajigra halwo etc. He demands something new every time so yesteday on the birth anniversary of Lord Krishna - Janmasthmi I tried to make Sago Bhel - a farali nhel and you won't believe it was yummy. It was very testy and easy to make. So another munching for fast was ready for him. If some preparations are made it is very quick to assemble. Even kids can assemble it.
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - nil
Ingredients to make Sago Bhel:
1 cup fried sago
1 cup farali chivda
1/2 cup roughly broken crispy rajigra puri
3 table spoon roasted peanuts
1 small capsicum finely chopped
1 small tomato finely chopped
Salt to taste
1 tea spoon red chilli powder
1/2 table spoon caster sugar
2 to 3 table spoon tomato ketch up
Finely chopped coriander leaves
Method to make Sago Bhel:
- Add salt, red chilli powder and caster sugar to fried sago.
- In a big mixing bowl add fried sago, farali chivda, rajigra puri, roasted peanuts and mix well.
- Now add capsicum,tomato and pomegranate to it. Again mix and at last add tomato ketch up.
- Mix it properly and transfer to serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves and farali chivda.
- Yummy and tempting farali recipe - Sago Bhel is ready to serve.