Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Serves – 6 people
Ingredients to make Hot Chocolate Pudding:
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
8 slices bread
6 table spoon cocoa powder
½ tea spoon coffee powder
¼ cup roughly chopped dry fruits
(Roasted cashews, almonds, walnuts)
1/8 tea spoon ghee for greasing
3 table spoon condensed milk
To serve with:
Vanilla ice cream
Method to make Hot Chocolate Pudding:
- Mix milk, coffee powder, cocoa powder and sugar together and cook till sugar dissolves.
- Now add crushed bread in it. (Remove sides if hard) and crushed dry fruits to it.
- When it becomes semi solid remove from flame.
- Now take a microwave proof bowl and grease it. Pour above mixture to it and garnish with condensed milk and walnuts. Cook for 1 ½ minutes at MICRO MED.
- Serve hot chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream.
Tips make Hot Chocolate Pudding:
- Vanilla ice cream can be garnished with chocolate chips and chocolate vermicelli and pudding can be garnished with condensed milk.