Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - nil
Makes - 4 glasses
Ingredients to make Cookie Milk Shake:
5 to 6 chocolate cream cookies
(I used Oreo)
2 cups chocolate ice cream
2 cup vanilla ice cream
2 cups chilled milk
(I used skimmed milk)
2 to 3 table spoon drinking chocolate powder
2 tea spoon coffee powder
Sugar if needed
Chocolate ice cream
Vanilla ice cream
Method to make Cookie Milk Shake:
- Roughly crush cookies and crush them in mixer jar along with little-chilled milk, coffee powder and drinking chocolate powder.
- Add sugar at this stage if needed. (I didn't use it because of ice creams.)
- Add ice creams and remaining milk to it and churn properly.
- At the time of serving pour shake in a glass and top with ice cream of your choice.
- Garnish with rich chocolate sauce.
- Serve chilled Cookie Milk Shake any time.