Recipe by Naiya Sheth : Learn how to make Baked Spagetti in Tomato Sauce. Spaghetti is loved by everyone. Here it’s a home made recipe for Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce. Means same spaghetti with tangy taste of tomatoes. And above all it is made in microwave so, quick and easy also. Normally we are making spaghetti in white sauce only, but in that case tomato sauce has to be used at the time of eating. But in this recipe tomato pure is mixed during cooking so, it will give yummy tangy taste.
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 4 minutes
Serves – 4 people
Ingredients to make Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce:
1 cup boiled spaghetti
1 cup tomato pure
½ cup cream
½ cup finely chopped capsicum
1 table spoon butter
1 tea spoon red chili sauce
1 tea spoon mix herb (opt.)
1 tea spoon sugar
½ cup grated cheese
Salt to taste
Method to make Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce:
- Mix spaghetti, tomato pure cream and herbs in a microwave proof bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped capsicum over it.
- Spread grated cheese on it.
- Cook for 4 minutes at MICRO HI.
- Hot and tangy Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce is ready to serve.
Tips to make Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce :
- Soak spaghetti, pasta or noodles in normal water for 10 to 15 minutes to get faster cooking.