Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - nil
Makes - 4 glasses
Ingredients to make Mango Smoothie:
500 grams chilled hung curd
2 to 3 mangoes (Alfonso or kesar)
Milk as needed
1 table spoon sugar (opt.)
Chopped or sliced mango
Method to make Mango Smoothie:
- Hang curd for 2 to 2 1/2 hours in refrigerator.
- Wash and cut mangoes. In a mixer jar mix mango and curd. Churn it. Add required milk. Milk proportion will required as per the required thickness of smoothie. Add sugar if needed.
- Strain it and pour in a serving glass.
- Garnish with mango slice or cubes.
- Serve Mango Smoothie chilled.