Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - nil
Ingredients to make Nutty Chocolate Balls:
12 to 15 sweet biscuits
1 cup chocolate sauce or as needed
1/2 cup roasted nuts
1/2 cup cornflakes
Finely chopped nuts
Method to make Nutty Chocolate Balls:
- Roast walnuts and almonds and roughly chop them. Roasted cashews can be taken. Keep aside.
- Roughly crush cornflakes, keep aside.
- Roughly crush sweet biscuits and transfer to a big bowl. Add crushed cornflakes and nuts to them. Mix well.
- Add chocolate sauce till it becomes like semi-soft dough.
- Make small round or oval balls from it.
- Place Nutty Chocolate Balls in a refrigerator.
- Our super delicious Nutty Chocolate Balls are ready to serve.
- Garnish them with Chocolate truffle, nuts and silver balls.
- Chocolate cornflakes can be used for more chocolaty taste.