No need to cook. So appropriate for the picnic also. Even kids can make it if ingredients are ready. However, it's one kind of fried snack but lots of vegetables are added to it so healthy also. Again a very good option for kid lunch box.
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - nil
Serves - 4 person
Ingredients to make Cheese Ling Bhel:
1/2 cup cheese ling biscuits
1/2 cup masala bundi
1/2 cup fried gram dal (chana dal)
1/4 cup sev
2 to 3 finely chopped green chillies
1 onion finely chopped
1/2 capsicum finely chopped
1 tomato finely chopped
1 pomegranate seeds
1 beat root grated
2 to 3 tablespoon chopped cucumber
3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 teaspoon red chilli sauce
1 teaspoon chilli tomato ketchup
1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
1 cube grated cheese
Method to make Cheese Ling Bhel:
- In a big mixing bowl add cheese ling biscuits, fried gram dal, masala bundi and nylon sev. Mix well.
- Now add chopped and grated vegetables to it and mix.
- Add green chillies, tomato ketchup, grated cheese and chilli sauce.
- Mix well. Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with chopped onion, coriander, tomato, capsicum and pomegranate seeds.
- Easy and mouth watering cheese ling bhel is ready to serve.
Tips for Cheese Ling Bhel:
- Mix vegetables and sauces at the time of serving.
- Chopped onion can be avoided. Instead of onion chopped cucumber can be added.