Bengali sweets are very well known. Here it is a recipe for traditional Bengali sweet - Pineapple Sandesh. There are different kind of Sandesh here, for example - dry fruit sandesh, chocolate sandesh, pineapple sandesh, rain bow sandesh etc.
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Ingredients to make Pineapple Sandesh:
300 gram paneer - cottage cheese
8 table spoon milk maid - condensed milk
6 table spoon powdered sugar
1 cup milk
8 table spoon milk powder
3 table spoon corn flour
1/2 tea spoon pineapple essence
( you can use pineapple emergent also.)
Finely chopped tin pineapples
Method to make Pineapple Sandesh:
- Grate paneer and mix it with condensed milk, sugar, milk powder and corn flour. Churn it properly.
- In a non - stick pan heat the mixture at slow flame. Stir continually.
- Cook it till the mixture is thick and rotates with spoon.
- Let it cool, after cooling add pineapple essence. Make small sandesh from it and garnish with chopped tinned pineapple at the center of sandesh.
- Always take fresh paneer. If paneer is not fresh wash it 2 - 3 times.
- Try to consume sandesh as soon as possible, because it will be more tasty while fresh.