Learn, how to make homemade paneer in a microwave.
Paneer (cottage cheese) is a very popular ingredient in cooking. Now it is not necessary to bring it from a shop. Because here it's an easy and quick recipe to make paneer in a microwave.
Cooking time - 4 minutes
Preparation time - 7 minutes
Ingredients to make Paneer:
White vinegar or lemon juice
1 – 2 table spoon
Method to make Paneer:
- Take all 3 cups of milk in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes at high temperature.
- Now add white vinegar or lemon juice to it and stir well. Again microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes till the milk starts curdling.
- Remove from microwave and strain it.
- The whey gets separated out and what remains is curdled milk - paneer.
- Press it with a big spoon so that all the whey strains out.
- continue the process till all the whey strains out. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- creamy fresh paneer is ready for your favourite recipe.