Ice Tea is great non alcoholic refresher for summer. Here it's a easy cool recipe for home made lemon ice tea.
Serves - 6 to 7
Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Ingredients to make Ice Tea:
Tea : 1 table spoon
sugar : 6- 7 table spoon
Ginger pest : 1 tea spoon
Mint leaves : 10
Lemon juice : 3 table spoon
crushed ice : 10 - 12 cubes
Method to make Ice Tea:
- In 1 cup of water add tea, sugar, ginger pest and 5 - 6 mint leaves and boil it properly.
- after boiling remove from flame and cover for 5 minutes. Let it cool at room temperature.
- Add lemon juice and stir well.(at this stage you can add orange, mango or peach squash in stead of lemon juice, in that case you should add only 4 - 5 table spoons of sugar.)
- Add another one cup chilled water.
- For serving feel crushed ice in a serving glass and pour ice tea. Serve chilled ice tea after garnishing with mint leave.