Learn, how to make delicious chocolate fudge recipe in microwave
Chocolate is loved by everyone. Here it's a recipe for chocolate fudge in a microwave to make it easy and quick. It tastes more delicious with the chunks of walnuts. Almonds also can be added if liked.
Serves - 6
Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - 4 minutes
Ingredients to make Chocolate Fudge:
Crushed multigrain biscuit : 1 cup
Condensed milk : 200 gram
Melted butter : 2 tablespoons
Cocoa powder : 3 tablespoons
Method to make Chocolate Fudge:
- Mix butter,cocoa powder and milk maid in microwave bowl properly and cook for 2 minutes.
- Leave it for one minute and then add crushed biscuits and chopped walnuts.
- Again cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased tray and let it be Luke warm.
- Cut Chocolate Fudge with greased knife and serve.