Lassi is a very popular Indian recipe. Normally it is made from hung curd and milk. In this homemade recipe cool khus sharbat is used to give more taste and coolness. It is very easy and quick to make. And if khus syrup is ready it will be easier to make.
Cooking time – nil
Makes – 4 glassesIngredients to make Cool Khus Sharbat:
· 500 grams hung curd
· 2 glasses chilled milk
· ½ cup khus syrup
· 1 tablespoon sugar (opt.)
Roasted chopped cashews
Method to make Cool Khus Lassi:
- Hang curd for 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a big bowl mix hung curd, chilled milk and khus syrup.
- Blend it properly.
- Keep in refrigerator for half an hour before serving.
- At the time of serving pour some khus syrup in a serving glass from sides. Carefully pour lassi in glass and top with cashews and raisins.
- Repeat the same for remaining.
- Always serve cool khus lassi chilled.