Preparation time - 10 minutes
Marination time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Makes - 10 Frankie (approx.)
Ingredients to make Frankie Pizza:
Pizza dough from 250 grammes refined flour
Pizza sauce as needed
1 cup paneer cubs
2 table spoon red capsicum cubes
2 table spoon yellow capsicum cubes
2 table spoon green capsicum cubes
1 medium onion cubes
2 table spoon par boiled baby corns
Salt to taste
1 table spoon black pepper powder
1 table spoon oil
1 table spoon chilli flacks
1 table spoon oregano
Butter as needed
1 cup grated cheese
1 cup grated pizza cheese
To serve with:
Method to make Frankie Pizza:
- In a big bowl add all vegetables, paneer, salt, pepper powder and 1 tea spoon oil. Mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add above mixture to it. Sauté for 4 to 4 minutes. Keep a side.
- Make medium thick roties from pizza dough. Make sure roties are not crisp. Keep a side covered.
- Take a roti and warm it on the griddle with little butter.
- Spread some pizza sauce over it and then spread some vegetables over it. Cover with grated cheese and pizza cheese.
- Sprinkle some chilli flacks and oregano over it. Roll properly and keep a side. Repeat the same for remaining.
- At the time of serving apply some butter over Frankie and grill in electric griller for 5 minutes. Grilling can be avoided but in that case, apply butter on Frankie and shallow fry on griller till light pink in colour.
- Hot and delicious Frankie Pizza is ready to serve.
Recipe by Naiya Sheth.