Preparation time - 5 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Makes - 450 ml
Ingredients to make Chocolate Fondue:
1 cup - 200 ml milk
100 grams grated dark chocolate
1 tea spoon butter
1 table spoon custard powder
100 grams full fat cream
50 grams icing sugar
To serve with:
Fresh fruits of choice
Vanilla sponge cake
Method to make Chocolate Fondue:
- Add icing sugar to cream and beat properly. Keep a side.
- In a non-stick pan add 1/2 cup milk and grated dark chocolate. Cook them till one boil at slow flame.
- At the same time dissolve custard powder to remaining 1/2 cup milk and add to boiling chocolate milk.
- Again cook till one boil at slow flame. Add butter and beaten cream to it and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Use hand blander if needed.
- Serve hot Chocolate Fondue with the choice of fresh fruits ( strawberry, apple, grapes etc...), sponge cakes and cookies.
Recipe by Naiya Sheth.