Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Ingredients to make Farali Papdi Pizza:Farali papdi 1 recipe
1 cup tomato ketch up
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder
1 tea spoon oil
Grated Cheese as needed
Method to make Farali Papdi Pizza:
- Make farali papdi and store in an air tight container.
- Cut paneer into cubes and add oil, salt and pepper powder to it. Mix well and keep a side for 10 minutes.
- Sauté paneer in the non-stick pan for 2 minutes. Keep a side.
- Spread farali papdi in a serving plate and spread tomato ketch up over it. Spread grated cheese over it and sprinkle finely chopped capsicum, tomato or paneer over it.
- Garnish with chilly flacks, Yummy and tempting Farali Papdi Pizza is ready to serve.
- If you wish grill for 4 to 5 minutes in the microwave at 'GRILL' option.