By Naiya Sheth : Learn how to make creamy paneer at home. Yes, it is very easy and quick to make paneer at home. It little tricky but healthy and of course economic. As it is made in your own kitchen you can take all hygienic material and take care of fat also. I always use 1.5 fat milk for drinking or for making curd also. And of course for making creamy paneer also.
Preparation time - 2 minutes
Cooking time 5 to 7 minutes
Ingredients to make Creamy Paneer at Home:
Curd as needed
Method to make Creamy Paneer at home:
- Heat milk in a thick bottom pan. Stir occasionally.
- Let it come to boil.
- When boiled remove from flame and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Add whisked curd or diluted lemon juice slowly. Don't forget to stir continually.
- Add lemon juice or curd till the whey get separated.
- Strain in a clean muslin cloth and make sure to drain all water.
- Wash with water to remove lemon taste.
- Transfer to a plate and cut in required shape and size.
- Rich and creamy paneer at home is ready to serve.