Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Serves - 4 person
Ingredients to make Spicy Cheese Fingers:
8 slice bread
1 cup semolina - sooji
1 cup refined flour
1 onion finely chopped
1 capsicum finely chopped
1 tomato finely chopped de seeded
1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
1 tea spoon chili flacks
1/2 tea spoon oregano
3 to 4 green chilies finely chopped
1/2 tea spoon black pepper powder
1/2 cup curd
1/2 cup grated cheese
Salt to taste
1/4 cup chopped coriander
Butter for shallow frying
To serve with:
Tomato ketch up
Method to make Spicy Cheese Fingers:
- In a big bowl mix semolina, refined flour, vegetables and spices. Now add curd and cheese to it.
- Mix properly. Add salt at the time of cooking only.
- Spread above mixture on a bread slice.
- On a non stick tavi place bread slice up side down. Cook the semolina mixture first at medium flame. Apply some butter on it and turn after 2 minutes. Again apply butter.
- Cook it properly so that bread becomes crisp.
- Repeat the same for remaining.
- Divide them in 4 pieces horizontally.
- Hot and mouth watering Spicy Cheese Fingers are ready to serve.
- Serve with tomato ketch up.
Recipe by Naiya Sheth.