Learn how to make Mysore Masala Dosa. Normally we are use to make masala dosa. But this is a new tempting taste. This is a homemade recipe for Mysore Masala Dosa. As the recipe of mysore sada dosa we are going to apply spicy red chutney with stomach filling masala. It is very tasty and can be served with coconut chutney and sambhar. So enjoy the taste of this spicy dosa tonight.
Preparation time - 30 minutes
Cooking time - 25 to 30 minutes
Serves - 4 person
Ingredients to make Mysore Masala Dosa:
Dosa better as needed
Spicy red chutney as needed
Grated cheese as needed (opt.)
Butter as needed
For masala - stuffing:
2 table spoon oil
1 tea spoon cumin seeds
8 to10 curry leaves
5 to 6 green chilies chopped
1/2 tea spoon turmeric powder
1 table spoon red chili powder
1 table spoon sambhar masala
Salt to taste
4 to 5 big potatoes boiled and mashed
1 big onion finely chopped
1/2 cup boiled green peas
1/4 cup par boiled carrot
1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
1 tea spoon roasted cumin powder
To serve with:
Method to make Mysore Masala Dosa:
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when they crackles add curry leaves and green chilies.
- Add chopped onion and cook till light pink. Add all dry spices and again cook for 1 minute.
- Add boiled potatoes, green peas and carrot.
- Mix well and add chopped coriander leaves. Keep aside.
How to proceed:
- Spread better on a hot non stick griddle - tavi.
- When almost crisp spread spicy red chutney over it and apply some butter to it. After 1 minute spread above masala over it and spread grated cheese.
- Fold and serve with sambhar and coconut chutney.
- Hot and tempting Mysore Masala Dosa is ready to serve.