Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Ingredients to make Chinese Bhel:
100 gram noodles
1 cup thin long sliced onion
½ cup thin long sliced cabbage
1 cup thin long sliced carrot
2 table spoon corn flour
1 table spoon soy sauce
1 table spoon vinegar
1 table spoon red chilly sauce
1 tea spoon aaji no motto
1 tea spoon crushed garlic
4 – 5 crushed green chilies
½ tea spoon crushed ginger
Salt to taste
1 tea spoon black pepper powder
2 table spoon oil
Oil for deep frying
Chopped spring onion
Method to make Chinese Bhel:
• Soak noodles in water for 10 to 15 minutes, now cook them in boiling water. Add ½ tea spoon oil and salt in water while boiling noodles.
• Strain them, add some oil and wipe with a clean cloth softly. Now sprinkle corn flour over it and mix properly.
• Deep fry noodles in hot oil, crush roughly. Keep a side.
• Take oil in another pan, add ginger and garlic paste in it. Fry for ½ minute. Now add onion, carrot, capsicum and cabbage in it. Add aaji no motto and stir fry for 2 minutes at fast flame.
• Now add vinegar, salt, pepper powder, soy sauce and red chilly sauce in it. Mix well.
• Add fried noodles in it and mix well.
• Garnish with coriander and spring onion.
• Tempting Chinese Bhel is ready to serve.