To make pizza at home pizza base and pizza sauce is very necessary. In earlier recipe we learn to make pizza base. And now it's time for delicious Pizza Sauce. I always put it my deep freezer.
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 5 to 7 minutes
Ingredients to make Pizza Sauce:
2 finely chopped onion
1 1/2 cup tomato pulp
4 table spoon tomato ketch up
4 tea spoon oil
2 tea spoon crushed garlic
2 tea spoon red chilly powder
4 tea spoon sugar
1 tea spoon chilly flacks
1 tea spoon oregano
2 tea spoon corn flour
2 table spoon grated cheese
Salt to taste
Method to make Pizza Sauce:
- First of all heat oil in a pan then add garlic paste to it, add onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato pulp and cook for 2 minutes again.
- Add tomato ketch up and all seasonings, mix properly.
- Add corn flour slurry and grated cheese, cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from flame and let it cool at room temperature.
- Churn till smooth paste.
- Our tempting pizza sauce is ready to store or spread.