Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 10 to 15 minutes
Ingredients to make Pizza Fondue:
2 tablespoon olive oil or butter
1/2 teaspoon carom seeds - ajwain
1 big onion finely chopped
3 to 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
3 tomatoes finely chopped
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper powder
1 teaspoon chilli flacks
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon sugar (opt.)
1 small capsicum finely chopped
1/2 cup cheese spread
1 tablespoon grated process cheese
1 tablespoon grated pizza cheese
To serve with:
Bread - roasted
Method to make Pizza Fondue:
- In a pan heat oil and add carom seeds, add onion and capsicum to it and saute for 2 minutes.
- After that add tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. When tomatoes are cooked add spices and tomato ketchup. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- At last add cheese spread and cook for 1 minute at medium flame. Mix well.
- Transfer fondue in fondue pot and spread process and pizza cheese over it. Sprinkle some chilli flacks and oregano. Let it cool at room temperature and crush to a semi-smooth paste.
- Serve hot Pizza Fondue with salty biscuits, multi-grain biscuits roasted bread fingers and bread sticks.
- Even butter roasted mini pizza base also can be served with this delicious recipe.
Recipe By Naiya Sheth.