Preparation time - 15 to 20 minutes
Cooking time - 10 to 15 minutes
Serves - 4 person
Ingredients to make Palakh Paneer:
300 grams spinach
1 cup paneer
2 table spoon oil
1 big onion finely chopped or gravy
1 tea spoon garlic paste
1 tea spoon ginger paste
1 tea spoon green chilli finely chopped
Salt to taste
1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder
2 small tomato pulp
1/2 tea spoon garam masalo
Method to make Palakh Paneer:
- In a big vessel let water hot till boiling temp. Add chopped spinach to it and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, drain and transfer in a bowl of tap water.
- Again drain and churn to smooth paste.
- In a pan heat oil and add onion, cook for 2 minutes or till light pink. Add green chilli paste, ginger paste and garlic paste to it. Again cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomato pulp and cook till the mixture leaves oil. Now add spices and cook for 2 minutes.
- At last add paneer cubes and again cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cream and grated paneer.
- Hot and healthy Palakh Paneer is ready to serve.