Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 10 to 15 minutes
Ingredients to make Methi Paratha:
1 cup methi leaves - fresh fenugreek
1 cup coriander leaves
1/4 cup fresh green garlic paste
2 tablespoon green chillies finely chopped
1/2 cup curd
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
2 to 3 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon soya flour
Salt to taste
2 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon ginger paste
Wheat flour as needed
Oil for shallow frying
Rice flour for dusting
To serve with:
Method to make Methi Paratha:
- Mix all ingredients of paratha excluding flours.
- Mix them properly till sugar dissolves.
- Add soya flour and then wheat flour as needed to make a semi-soft dough.
- Knead it properly, Take some oil on palms if needed.
- Make equal size balls from it and roll one of them with the help of rice flour.
- Roast it from both sides on a griddle - tavi.
- Apply some oil and fry again till light brown.
- Repeat the same for remaining.
- Hot and yummy Methi Parathas are ready to serve, serve it with ghee, butter, pickle, milk or green chutney.
- It tastes nice after cooling also.